Miss Delilah's Stakeout Cookies
Hi y'all! Thanks for dropping by!
I just couldn't wait to share a little recipe of mine that has given me just so many delicious memories! They are my absolute go-to little snack for late nights in the car spent working, or for packing the wasp break room while someone edits some random, unimportant footage. You'll be absolutely over the dang moon with these. I know I am!
Miss Delilah's Stakeout Cookies Ingredients
1/2 c room temp butter
1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp milk
1. Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
2. Using an electric mixer (or your own arm attachment if you have one), cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl until fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla, continue to mix until combined, about 2 minutes.
4. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Mix until the dough comes together. It should be soft and plush, rather like the wasps, if you get my meaning.
5. Add in the 2 tablespoons of milk. Chill for 30 minutes.
6. In a separate bowl combine remaining sugar and cinnamon. Remove the dough from the fridge and roll into big balls. However big you like 'em, I'm not gonna put any limits on ya here, we all have our own preferences. Lightly press down on dough to flatten it, and sprinkle with sugar or any other white powder of your choice.
7. Bake at 375ºF for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then transfer to a wire rack.
And there you have it my lovelies! I hope you all are warmed by the cinnamon and love in these cookies!
XO- Miss Delilah
Recipe adapted from eatwell101.com by Claudia Richbourg
Did you hear? We are fully funded on Kickstarter! Don't worry, we still have some pretty cool rewards for you. Kick in five dollars to get a Special Invitation that will have recipes like this and more!